Grievance Redressal Policy
The main objective is to develop a transparent, responsive and accountable attitude among all the stake holders in order to maintain a harmonious and pleasant educational ambience in the institute. The main aim is to promote cordial student-student, student-teacher relationship and to maintain respect, right and dignity of all the stake-holders.
In accordance withthe University Grants Commission (UGC) Grievance Redressal Regulations,2012, the institution prescribes for a well defined system for redressal of grievances. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- As per the regulations, Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) is constituted in the college to take care of complaints of the students, parents, teachers and non-teaching staff so that teaching-learning experience in the institution is not only hassle-free but also par excellence.
- A complaint from an aggrieved student relating to the college shall be addressed to the Grievance Redressal Committee, with the following composition, namely:
- Principal of the college–Chairperson
- Dean, Academics
- IQAC Coordinator
- Incharge, Grievance Redressal Committee
- Dean, Discipline
- The complaint may be sent in writing through members of the Grievance redressal Committee or Grievance Redress Drop boxes placed at various places in the institution.
- On receipt of the complaint, the Grievance Redressal Committee, as the case may be, within three days of receipt, fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the complainant.
- Grievances are resolved with immediate effect and satisfactory report is obtained from the aggrieved party.