“We, at Gujranwala Guru Nanak Khalsa College, are committed to holistic development and empowerment of students by providing them value oriented, skill based and globally competent education, and in this concern hold ourselves accountable to stakeholders, through healthy inbuilt self-controlling mechanism.”
We endeavor to achieve this by
- Promoting holistic development of students by involving them in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Providing inclusive education with special focus on aspirants from rural, backward areas and socially disadvantaged section of society through liberal concessions and scholarships.
- Developing state of the art academic, cultural and sports infrastructure to meet global standards.
- Developing and following innovative teaching methods with reasonable use of ICT.
- Focusing on development of e-resources and its integration in classroom teaching.
- Supporting teachers and students in all their endeavors leading to excellence in education.
- Motivating the faculty to develop professional skills and encourage them in quality research.
- Fostering social responsibility among students by engaging them in community service.
- Following systems and procedures to ensure robust institutional processes for academic excellence.
- Mobilizing resources and ensuring their optimum utilization to enhance the overall quality of the institution.
- Creating environmental consciousness and involving students in activities for sustainable development.