Land Beautification Committee
The members of the committee are responsible for overall beautification of the college campus. The major areas of work are to purchase and plant all seasonal plants in the pots and lawns. The committee every year adds new avenue trees, shrubs, climbers, and many more other plants. It is the responsibility of the committee to check the cleanliness of all the lawns and manure needs of all greenery in the college. The nurseries of the seasonal flower plants are grown in the college. A clean environment is a necessity of human beings for health and efficiency. The main aim is to impart knowledge, create awareness and develop an attitude of concern and to nurture necessary skills to handle environmental issues and challenges.Significant work is done by both faculty and students for beautification of campus.
- To create awareness about the need to protect the environment and promote love for the surrounding biodiversity.
- To take effective measures for waste segregation, waste management, water management and e-waste collection.
- To implement 3 ‘R’ (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) policy on the campus.
- To use renewable energy resources (solar energy).
- To plant rare and medicinal/ herbal plants on the college campus.
- To support and implement ‘Swachh Baharat Abhiyan’ for healthy India.
- To organize seminars, workshops activities etc. on environmental related issues.