Solar Power Project
There are many benefits of installing a 70 KW Solar Power Plant in the Gujranwala Guru Nanak Khalsa College. Some of key benefits are as follows:
- Solar panels in our college have generated electricity for free, so our college has saved money on their energy bills. This has been a significant savings, especially for our college with high energy consumption.
- As we all know that solar power is a clean and renewable energy source, installing solar panels has helped to convey a highly valuable message to our students, faculty, and staff, and it helps the college to attract new students and faculty who are interested in sustainability.
- Solar panels in the Gujranwala Guru Nanak Khalsa College have been a great educational tool for our students. They can learn about how solar power works, and they can see how their own college is contributing to a sustainable future. This has helped our students to develop a passion for sustainability and to make them more likely to choose careers in green energy.
- Our college, which has installed solar panels, has expressed our strong commitment to sustainability. This has helped us to attract new students, faculty, and donors.
- There are government incentives available for our college as we have installed solar panels. These incentives have helped us to offset the cost of the installation.
- Increased resilience to power outages. Solar panels have provided us backup power during power outages, which has helped us to cope with the growing energy requirements.