The goal of Discipline Committee is to maintain proper discipline in college campus
- To establish a calm and pleasant learning environment
- To democratically construct the discipline procedures with active student involvement as stakeholders.
- To encourage self-control.
- To promote adherence to the institute’s code of conduct and maintain order among students in support of its educational objectives.
- To apply penalties in proportion to rules and regulations broken.
- To foster a safe environment by encouraging moral behavior.
- To guarantee that the institute’s ideals and aims are upheld to the highest levels.