Policy Document for Financial Aid to the Students
E-Governance policies’ primary goal is to provide efficient and real-time monitoring of educational quality. The goals of e-Government are to boost productivity, foster more accountability and transparency in the administration of educational institutions, reduce the cost of administrative services (e-administration), and provide easier, quicker access to services and the general public (e-services). Additionally, as e-governance aims to use less paper, it supports our efforts to be environmentally friendly.
- Liberal Scholarships will be given to students on the basis of excellence in
- Cultural Activities
- Scholarships will also given on poverty basis and to minority class and SC/ST/BC/OBC
- The College will provide scholarships to students who are enrolled in various programs through funds provided by donors and other college funds.
- Fee concession/stipends and scholarship of all categories will be withdrawn if the student deteriorates in studies, remains irregular or is found guilty of misconduct.
- The concession will be given only once a
- Scholarship recipient students must meet “Satisfactory Academic Progress”
- Students must demonstrate financial need where
- The decision made by the college authorities will be final and not subject to challenge by the applicants.
Details of Government scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minority Communities