STEPS TO USE INTERNET
STEPS TO USE INTERNET IN COLLEGE Wi-Fi CAMPUS
- If you are using mobile device or laptop to connect wirelessly with Internet then follows from step 2 otherwise go to step 3.
- Turn on wireless network of your device. Find out the Wi-Fi network which one is available. Then connect to network manually first time. (From the next time your device will automatically be connected to the network)
- Open browser in your device and type any web site address like google.com or fb.com etc. in address bar as shown in the picture.
- You will be redirected to the login page. (Please bookmark this page for future use.)
- Type your username and password provided by network administrator
- Click on login button. Now you are connected with the Internet. Do not close the login window tab otherwise you will be automatically logged off.
- When you are leaving, do not forget to log out by clicking ‘logout’ button in cyberoam window.
- This Internet facility is for your betterment in study and career, do not misuse it.
- Some types of Websites are blocked for different reasons.
- Do not share your password because your every activity on network is monitored. You may be the victim of misuse of Internet.